Monday, September 04, 2006

KIRK MACDONALD HAS INSULTED ME SCOTTISH CULTURE!!!


Mac-Kilt
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
Mac-Kilt


Artist WCIE just sent me this work and it reminded me of a story. The time that he mentioned having a tripod under his kilt in front of some students in the Chambers of the New Brunswick Legislature.

I approached the ADHD Minister and told him- You Sir have insulted me Scottish culture. If I had a white glove? I would slap you across the face!!!

I believe that I am more Scottish that Kirk because me mother is born and bought up in Glasgow Scotland and came to Canada in her teens. She married my father who’s a pure Acadian.

So my problem isn’t ADHD!!!! I’m half Scottish and there’s nothing more stubborn than a darn Scotsman!!!!..lol

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The woman looks thrilled. She must have seen the tripod.

scott said...

Nothing more stubborn...and absolutely nothing better my Scottish friend.

Anonymous said...

Scott, I could not agree with you more. He goes on and on that his mother is Scottish and that is why he is stubborn. Everybody can be stubborn for good reasons. However, in Leblanc's case it is intransigence and not stubbornness.