Monday, September 04, 2006

KIRK MACDONALD WILL NOT BE RE-ELECTED!!!


s2
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
Complaints thumbs down-784494

Kirk MacDonald is a P.C. MLA from York North.

I always call him the MLA with ADHD because he always spoke before thinking.


pic1


I wish that he would have been appointed to the Cabinet three years ago. He sure liven up the Chambers.


I must admit that I was impress of the way he would stand up in the Legislature and come out with his long speeches.


Sometime he would go overboard therefore turning a lot of people off.


I really like the guy. He’s a very nice guy and I love going face to face with the master on a issue.



He is really funny.



But unfortunately, I think that the showcase in the Legislature might have turned some people in his riding off.



STA_0676



I say that he won’t be re-elected.



This is one prediction that I hope that I’m wrong because he is very a nice guy!!!



Big Thumbs Up


Kirk MacDonald will not be re-elected.



Complaints thumbs down-784494

No comments: