Monday, September 04, 2006

JEANNOT VOLPE WILL BE RE-ELECTED!!!!


Charles 04_07_05 056
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
Big Thumbs Up


Percy Mockler is a P.C. MLA from Madawaska-les-Lacs

I always love going head to head with this guy especially on the issue of VLT’S. You can tell that he’s brainwash by the bureaucrats on this issue but lately I found out that he’s upset with me.


May 4-2005-T-2
TIM COLD!!!


The reason he’s upset if the way that I blasted the Quebecois at the New Brunswick Legislature.


He first approached me a few months ago when he was with Percy Mockler. They both turned their backs on me and kept on marching like true soldiers of the Bernard Lord Government.


volpe



Jeannot main concern was that we have a lot of dealing with Quebec and these Quebecois can read my blogs on the information Highway.


de


Jeannot is a nice guy and I had many good straight forward conversation with the guy. Jeannot Volpe will be re-elected in his riding!!!


Big Thumbs Up

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Hat Tim has on.

Looks like a fast food Burger Commercial Outfit

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

Sometime it takes a unique way to grab the attention from the Government.

Good work Tim!!!