Friday, October 13, 2006

NEW BRUNSWICK FAMILY SERVICES SHOULD PROVIDE SERVICE IN PRIVATE!!!


IMG_1035
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
I had a little short fuse today but it’s not totally my fault.

I wanted to meet with my case worker at Family Services about an issue but she wasn’t there.

I was politely told that I could used the phone in the open cubicle so I could chat with a worker.

I really don’t know what happen but I suddenly turn stern with the poor girl and demanded that someone came out and chat with me.

I believe I know what happen?

A couple of weeks ago someone told me that he used the same phone and he could clearly hear the conservation between a social worker and a client in the next cubicle.

The guy told the worker that he wanted to commit suicide and other personal issues.

There’s only one problem?

He knew the guy but the client didn’t know that everyone in the area could hear his personal problems.

This is terrible!!!

I have been fighting this for over 2 years and as in Saint John?

These conversations should be held in private.

This is just another way for New Brunswick Family Services to degrad the poor so they won’t go back!!!

I know one certain fact! If I’m angry about a certain issue?

I always make certain that everyone can hear me but this hasn’t happened for a long time.

The poor should have the right to privacy but not here in new Brunswick.

No comments: