Wednesday, November 15, 2006

RADIO CANADA PROGRAMME - CE SOIR??? C'etais ok I guess????


IMG_2525
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
That’s my view on the newscast on CBC program - Ce Soir this evening.

It had as much film from the Robert Jones story.



robert



At one section, all my five ADHD brains were focused on the television once I saw a certain Marie-Linda Lord on the air.



IMG_2536



LORD???? OH MY GOD???



Picture 066



Any relation to Bernard Lord???




She’s going to hang moi!!! But it never happen.




She just added that blogs have been around for a couple of years and the bloggers are not journalists because they write with emotion.



IMG_2534



So true!!! This is the reason we report the news with an opinion. Emotion in the blog? Sure there is!



The rest of the short newscast just told the listeners that I’m a pain in the butt individual to the politicians and this is the reason that both the Liberals and P.C.’s agree to ban me.



IMG_2544



But not every MLA agrees with the ban. < Just asks Abel LeBlanc? >




IMG_2528



Of course it showed me taking pictures and smoking a cigarette.



IMG_2537



It was a short newscast but it was ok I guess?



I believe CBC Radio Canada will just save the interview for a future story on my case in Saint John or when I got shot????...lol



We had a good exchange of words.



It was funny they ended the story by showing this picture in the blog that I posted a couple of hours before the news....lol



IMG_2545

No comments: