Saturday, December 02, 2006

BLOGGER NB POLITICS IS NO MORE!!!! < Sad >


sinking
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
I was saddened to read in Spink’s blog that NB Politics blog was no more.

I got to know the guy by a first name basic and found the guy a true nice individual.

We have known each other more via Messenger and he helped me a lot especially at the beginning of this blog.

The blog was wild open for comments and there was some very nasty one. < Still is >

But NB Politics always stood by me and told me to ignore the jerks in the comment’s section.

These days, I moderate the comments and it’s much better.

If I wanted something done on my blog? He had the smarts to handle the high tech.

I trusted the guy with the password and he indeed prove that he was a nice guy.

He loved to blog but he works for a living and he didn’t have the time to blog like yours truly. < I got way too much time on my hand!!! >

We made history during the last Provincial election by teaming up with Spinks to blog the results of the votes on election night.

Myself, I gave up after 30 minutes because I wanted to watch the results at ease.

Yes, one true blogger is gone from the scene of blogging in New Brunswick but I’m certain if a certain issue comes up that he’s pissed off about?

He’ll quickly return to the scene of blogging.

So Like I would say- Stay tuned!!!

I’ll truly miss ya NB Politics and thanks a lot for everything you have done with this blog!!!

You can read his Good Bye note by clicking below —


target="_blank">Charles
Blog

1 comment:

PoliticsNB said...

Hey Charles

Thanks for the nice words my friend.

I simply have so much on my plate these days, that blogging is way at the bottom.

I'll be around bud.....just not blogging....although, as you point out who knows?? It could happen......but at this point I doubt it.

As with Spinks, I credit you with being my inspiration to give blogging a go.......I just don't have your staying power......lol

It was my pleasure helping you out when you were stuck........that's what us NB'ers do bud....we stick together. :-)

By the way, the blog is looking good these days.......kudo's to you, WCIE and the Team........

Keep it up man.....

Oh and congrats on kicking the a** of the SJPD and the Crown with their bogus charges! Hopefully some heads will roll over this one.....

Your Friend
PNB