Friday, December 01, 2006

You readers have a good weekend!!!


IMG_3697
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
Yes! Many of you will have a very good weekend but not this woman.

I left the Soup Kitchen after I learned they wouldn’t need me because they had lots of volunteers.

I noticed this woman sitting outside near the door.

I continued my walk but being Charles? I had to ask her if she was ok?

She told me she has been on the streets for a while but with luck?

She might have a room next week.

So? This woman will be spending the weekend in the cold wet weather on the streets.

I often wonder just how many people are on the streets in New Brunswick?

You readers have a good weekend!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is there no emergency shelter for women in Fredericton?? Now THAT is a crime!!!