Wednesday, January 03, 2007

I wonder how the Fredericton Police Force will react once they come face to face with these two guy???..lol


Charles and Asaf Rashid
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
All is still a go for the ELIMINATION OF THE NEW BRUNSWICK HUMAN RIGHTS COMMISSION DAY on January 24th.

I haven't blog much on this issue but will do in more great details after January 24th!

I was told the Commission will have me charge?

Now, what will the Police do when myself and Assaf leads the protest?

Should be interesting?...lol...STAY TUNED!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why? Are you planning on doing something illegal? The idea of getting rid of the human rights commission seems an odd way to increase peoples rights.

Anonymous said...

That's a terrible picture of Asaf. It almost doesn't look like him.