Wednesday, January 03, 2007

IRVING'S PROVINCIAL REPORTER CARL DAVIES JOINS THE LIBERAL TEAM!!!!


1
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
Wow???? I must admit that I never saw that one coming??? I just learned today that Carl Davies is the new communication guy for the Liberals.

I never believe that I would see the day that Carl would be in a suit and tie . . . lol


IMG_8106


The question is this? Who’s going to take his place?

People like Carl have all the contacts in place. They learned who to trust for info.

This means that the new Irving reporter must start all over again.

HEY????? Maybe I can take his place as a blogger???

I got to contact Philip Lee for a temporary diploma in journalism?...lol


IMG_6145

4 comments:

Spinks said...

I never cared for Davies reporting as I frequently found it biased against the former PC government. Seems I wasn't alone as the PC's also often complained about bias at the Telegraph Journal. Given Davies new position within the Liberal government, it looks like we were both right.

Anonymous said...

Well this would only be a transfer of departments for Carl. The Liberals are the political wing of the Irving empire and although widely accepted, never challenged.

Anonymous said...

All reporters are biased, because they are human beings. The job of balancing the bias is the editors. But it isn't proven by job changes. Everybody finds papers biased when they don't like what they say.

Anonymous said...

Its hard to figure out how the Irvings minds work. They own the N.B. English newspapers and many of the N.B. Liberals too, but when one of their reporters falls from favour, they still allow that person to work for the government.

You also gotta wonder why so many reporters want to leave/get kicked out of the TJ. Its no wonder that shitrag has no cred whatsoever.