Wednesday, January 17, 2007

ONE WEEK LEFT FOR ELIMINATION OF THE NEW BRUNSWICK HUMAN RIGHTS COMMISSION DAY ON JANUARY 24TH!!!


knife
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
IMG_6060

I made a short presentation to this group a few days ago. I will begin to write my issues during the next few days.

These people believe that only certain people should have rights?

I'm planing to send a letter to the Human watch group and the United Nation.

A bunch of bureaucrats who don't have a clue what's going on?

Maybe the Union members at the Commission are taking orders from bigot Tom Mann? He agrees that the poor shouldn't shouldn't be allowed in the New Brunswick Legislature.

Pictures 001

I might add that he refuses to meet with the poor because he believes he's superior than the less fortunate.

You know what? I can't wait to meet this bigot face to face on the streets. Should be fun!!!!

The poor must fight because people like Tom Mann will make certain our voice are not heard.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Charles,

I don't understand this blog. Are you saying that the government is eliminating the NB Human Rights Commission?

If so why was this not reported on CBC?