Monday, January 22, 2007

WILL TIM PORTER DESTROY PREMIER SHAWN GRAHAM???


IMG_8077
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.

I came very close to blowing a fuse today.

I was chatting with some Liberals and I let it known that it was unacceptable that no Liberal MLA showed up at Tim Smith memorial beside the good gesture some Abel LeBlanc, Rick Brewer and Ed Doherty.

But it wasn’t that act which got me upset.

It was what I saw on the news on television over the weekend.

I saw Tim Porter walking side by side with the Premier.

Well, I’m telling you one thing right now!!!

If the Shawn Graham surrounds himself with the likes of Tim Porter?

It’s going to be his downfall.

I’m not going to go on a tirade in this blog. But you can read a blog I wrote on this issue a few weeks ago.

target="_blank">Charles
Blog



It’s very important that Shawn Graham surrounds himself with good public relation people.

No comments: