Saturday, February 03, 2007

Ten Speed Charlie ended my long ten speed trip in February, 1979 in California!!!


Charlie
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
How time flies? In 1977, I rode a ten speed across Canada and the year before around the Martimes.

I had ADHD BIG TIME!!! But in those days nobody knew about it. It is truly amazing that I'm still alive.

I was lucky to have done a trip like this one because we get 80% of the news from the States. So, I been there and saw it with my own eyes.

My God? Racism was very bad!!!!

Charlie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy smokes Charles, you're old bud. lol

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

Yeah...it's almost over for me....till I'm shot!!!!...lol

Anonymous said...

You're right, racism in the US is sooooo much worse than it is here. Not that any of it is good, but it is terrible there.