Monday, March 05, 2007

FREDERICTON EMERGENCY SHELTER - 12 POOR PEOPLE WILL BE EVICTED TODAY FROM THE SHELTER???-


IMG_9735
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
I don’t make a habit to blog about the Fredericton Emergency Shelter.

But since I was approached by three individuals telling me there’s a chance supposedly 12 people will be evicted from the Shelter today!

I cannot confirm these facts but it all began today when I noticed this site.


IMG_9739IMG_9736IMG_9729IMG_9728



The poor guy slept in that area over night.

I will give great credit to the Fredericton Police Force.

If you’re down on your luck? They will take you in so you can escape the cold. What many poor people were saying - Why have an emergency Shelter anyway?

I guess those 12 individuals didn’t pay their rent.

Be prepared to see new people sleeping in the downtown area this week?

Stay tuned!!!

No comments: