Monday, March 05, 2007

MONCTON EAST BY-ELECTION- WHO'S GOING TO WIN??? WHO CARES!!!!!


STB_2514
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
There’s a by-election in Moncton East today.

In my opinion?

Who cares??????

I didn’t once blog about this issue because I truly don’t care who wins?

I received a few emails asking me the reason I don’t blog Questions period anymore?

Well? Guess what? I haven’t watched Questions Period ever since both political Parties agreed that I should be banned from the New Brunswick Legislature.

I can’t be bothered.

On a few occasions, I knew that questions period were on television but couldn’t be bothered.

If I feel this way especially with a new Government in power?

This means that many must share the same feeling.


IMG_0036


I received the transcript of the questions period but can’t be bothered reading it or blog them because I believe it’s all BS!!!

As for the ban?

I’m going to push the issue this week.

I had a meeting last week with someone pretty high up in the Liberals ranks and if the Liberals wish me to go public with this issue?

I will have no choice but tell the readers the truth reason that I’m banned.

This will be very dirty and filthy!!!

Will the Liberals be that low to force me into going public with this dirt?

Will the Liberals spent hundreds of thousands to have me arrested? I am ready to go to court on this one.



IMG_4316




Those four individuals will have to step forward and testify why I was harrashing them.

Trust me!!! This wil not be a Bonnie O’Dea case. I know for a fact that I didn’t harass anyone. Might be a pain in the butt? But no harassment!

Who truly knows?

Maybe from this day on? I might not vote again because it doesn’t matter whose in power?

They’re all the same.

Stay tuned!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gee, I seem to recall the last election when you said things like if you don't bother voting then you've got no right to complain. People were saying that to you and you were coming down pretty hard on them, as were some others. Now here you are saying the exact same thing. By your own reasoning then you should stop complaining because you can't be bothered to vote.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

Yes, that is so true!!!

If you don't vote? Shut up and don't complain!!!

I voted so I have the right to voice my views on issues.

If I don't vote in four years from now?

I will have to shut down this blog!!!

Enough said!!!

Anonymous said...

At last, you're gonna blog about the reason why you were banned from the Legislature. I'm sitting at the edge of my seat. Can't wait.

Anonymous said...

Go after Opposition. They may be more receptive now. They may like to drive Liberals crazy and you are good at it.

Anonymous said...

If I don't vote in four years from now?

I will have to shut down this blog!!!


Please, feel free to NOT vote in the next election ;)

Anonymous said...

You seem a little cranky today Charles......

Anonymous said...

Don't hold your breath waiting to here those reasons. Half the time Charles claims he doesn't know the reason...then he does...then he can't say...then he's going to tell...then..if the Liberals don't start showing him the respect he deserves for getting them elected he will go public...then he doesn't...then he might....at this point in time almost any reason will probably be anti-climatic...unless...I suppose he could just make up some juicey reason...

Anonymous said...

What are You after them for,the reasons you were banned from the legislature?? The people are listening and probably so is the Media,Government,etc and so on?

Anonymous said...

Liberals too much like the PCs,and vice versa NDP too! Ive been looking at this party and its looking more intersting everyday.

http://www.canadianactionparty.ca/home.html

Anonymous said...

I've seen the Canadian Action Party stuff as well and it is quite interesting. It would definitely be a good fit for New Brunswickers. The Atlantica Party could also be a good fit, but first these people need to actually find New Brunswickers to run!