Friday, April 27, 2007

God's Minute!!!!


STB_1686
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
IMG_3031

FILL US AT DAYBREAK WITH YOUR LOVE, THAT ALL OUR
DAYS WE MAY SING FOR JOY.
( PSALM 90:14 *NIV )

Dear Charles,
God is a friend and companion for those who love and obey
His Word. For as king David said, YOUR WORD IS A LAMP
TO MY FEET AND A LIGHT FOR MY PATH.
( PSALM 119:105 )

After all it is written: THE LORD HIMSELF GOES BEFORE
YOU AND WILL BE WITH YOU; HE WILL NEVER LEAVE
YOU NOR FORSAKE YOU. So why not spend a little time in
prayer with God each and every day. You will find Him to be
your very best Friend indeed! Amen.

I would now like to share a poem with you, Charles. It is
called.....
"My Unseen Guest"

God walks the trail with me each day,
He is my Friend, My Guide
However long or steep the road,
He's ever by my side.

He sits with me in evening's hush;
We speak, we laugh, we pray,
And my heart sings a joyful song...
He's never far away.

And through each dark and lonely night,
He's guarding from above.
In perfect peace, I rest secure
In His eternal love.
Poet, Lee Simmons

In His Love and Service,
your servant Allen
[ Prayer Requests---Contact Us---Bible Study---*Donations* ]
[ Audio---Subscribe---Change of Address---Unsubscribe ]
at: http://www.godsminute.org
Apostle Paul Ministries, P O Box 55996, Hayward, CA 94545
This Daily Message was sent by request to:
Charles Leblanc at

No comments: