Sunday, June 03, 2007

BAD COPS IN BATHURST????


Pictures 154
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison
Charles,

Looking to publicize.

My name is Daniel Chiasson and I am located in Bathurst New Brunswick Canada.

I am a man that has been traumatized by the Bathurst City Police for 8 years behind closed doors. On May 29th (my birthday) they have been caught on video in front of 40 witnesses who are willing to testify to attempted murder on myself and assault causing bodily harm to my 82 year old father. They have kidnapped my children 8 years ago and have been trying to kill me ever since to cover up what they did. They have thrown me in prison, in mental wards, in lockups,...etc etc. this case has been in front and accepted by the Prime Minister of Canada for the last two years now. That's why I always end up back home after their false accusations and charges. I need a lawyer who is not corrupt to take on this case, or even if I could get reffered to alawyer who handles cases like this.. I quote my last letter to the Bathurst City Police after my release; "

This is to let you know that I'm not going to report to you after trying to kill me in front of 40 witnesses and that's it's all on videotape, twisting my neck till it cracked,beating my temples, smashing my face in the rocks, in the pavement,...etc etc etc. I have more injuries from you than in all my life. Trauma to the head even. Your even stopping (or pretending to stop) my clip of what you did to my face and my brain. You have to stop now. For God sakes, you went to far. I don't want to die at your hands or go to prison and then die at your hands. You left me bleed and bleed and bleed in the lockup cell hoping that I would die. When I did not want to die, you had to bring me to the hospital. Stay away from me murderers. I am not going near you ever again and my house is full of witnesses as well as the rest of the witnesses who seen you try to kill me repeatedly. They also seen all of you beat my 82 year old father to a pulp. Stay away from us. please.
Daniel"

The doctors told me that my trauma injuries to my head are permanent meaning I can't defend myself anymore. It is all in the hospital file. I have overwhelming evidence of everything they have done to me and my children. You can see the video of what they did to my face as well as the video of the Bathurst City police assaults and attempted murder by going to the link below.

Yours Very Sincerely
Daniel Chiasson

Below is the long version of the attempted murder. Maybe my cousin dave Chiasson contacted you about my case. Anyways, could you post alink to my sites on your site?
Thanks

http://www.youtube.com/danieljch1

Below is personal website showing the damages to my face.

http://www.soloddanjch.tvheaven.com

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

So far it obvious you are likely guilty.
Anything else ?

Seemed like a big crowd,how many will sign your statement of innocence ?

Anonymous said...

I hope after that show many complain,,,,The police police themselves, and the only way to complain
about their violence and harassment is to file a complaint and give it
to the police themselves.
But this doesent work because they review
themselves behind closed doors and decide if they did anything wrong???? yeah right,like the police will talk against themselves !!.
The NB Police commision is a joke or could it be just a front to make us believe they actually do something in that office besides give people the brush off?

Anonymous said...

I don't actually see any attempted murder in that video. I see a man resisting arrest and other people trying obstructing justice.

If you want people to believe you, don't just make wild accusations without any explanation whatsoever as to what the supposed charges are, what started everything in the first place. Your letter to the editor reads like one from a paranoid criminal.

Anonymous said...

When justice is the one breaking and manipulating the laws to try and effect other laws it is no longer legal and why should a person submit to a bunch of outlaws?

Anonymous said...

This is just a sample of the beginning as the case is too long to even articulte into words or for the common person to understand in 1 page as it would take 3-5months of looking at documents and exhibits just to come to grasp this injustice as there has been corruption in law and govenmen at ever step since it began!!

Rights of the Child and Fathers Parental Rights In Canada

BATHURST, New Brunswick. - August 22, 2001 -

On May 5, 1999, New Brunswick Social Services entered a home and apprehended a child from the care of it's father because he had apparently refused to follow an anger management program. The views of the father were that he should not have been obligated to follow any such programs without any reasonable and probable grounds that he had abused anyone mentally, physically or psychologically. The Court of the Queen's Bench - The child's father then represented himself in Court for the purpose of regaining custody of his child but the Courts placed the child in a foster home for a period of four month with conditions that he follow anger management.
Notwithstanding that there are no laws that give jurisdiction to the Courts on imposing conditions to a custody order of a child, the Courts imposed the conditions on the custody order regardless that there was no laws that allowed it.

The Court of Appeal - January 18, 2000. The father continued to represent himself in Court because the lawyers he would seek advise from would only inform him that he was "obligated" to follow an anger management program. On January 18, 2000, the Court of Appeal set aside the custody order and a new hearing was ordered.
Still no Custody of Child - Even though the custody order was set aside and a new hearing was ordered by the Court of Appeal, the father of the child was not granted custody of his child pending the new trial.
The New Trial at the Court of Queen's Bench - October 2, 2000. At the hearing of the new trial ordered by the Court of Appeal on October 2, 2000, a decision was made by the Court of Queen's Bench that the father have no more contact whatsoever with his child because he did not want to follow an anger management program.
Case Update - The father is currently at the Supreme Court level with his case and has made a Communication to the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights for the purposes of regaining custody of his child and being awarded compensation for the emotional suffering and psychological damages to his child as well as himself which resulted from the apprehension and detention of his child.
The father has made a detailed website in his own words explaining the events which unfolded and led to the apprehension and detention of his child, emotional suffering, psychological damages and cruel inhuman degrading treatment and punishment. For more details, see the website.
The website is open to the public

Anonymous said...

Anonymous 1:27 are you saying that this gentleman has refused to take an anger management program since 1999 because he feels the courts do not have that right to order him to take such a program? Are you saying that this man has given up the custody of his child for eight years simply because he doesn't believe the courts were right to make him take a anger management course of a few weeks? Is this still on going? I ask simply because your post does seem to indicate that is the case.

Anonymous said...

If that's the truth, then this guy is selfish and doesn't actually care about his child. If he had, he would have taken the anger management course 8 years ago and moved on with his life WITH his child in his life regardless of whether he felt it was right or wrong to be told he should. There was obviously an incident that triggered the whole thing but that's not posted here so we don't get the whole story. They wouldn't have made it up out of thin air. Tell us the reason.

Anonymous said...

I dont think you could handle the truth? Things were done leading up to this that were completley illeagal and people in high places belong in low places regardless of what is written!

Anonymous said...

the bathurst city police are crazy and more crooked then a polatitions smile. i was hand cuffed by them and thrown down 3 flights of stairs for a noise complant then one officer tried to remove my cuffs to have a fist fight with me i broke my shoulder pinched a nerve in my back and suffer from permanent nerv damage so i know also 1st hand what the bathurst PD are all about.shame on them for beating that old man.

Anonymous said...

Really Dan? The cops are trying to kill you?
It seems someone is always out to get you...you're a deadbeat sack of crap that deserved everything that happened!!
I'm certain that your kids are better off without you in their lives and will turn out far less f'ed up for it; you, on the other hand, are beyond help and you certainly didn't need help from the cops to have mental issues!
You're a real peach Dan, it was a pleasure meeting you in court; you were a loser then, too.
Maybe next time, scumbag, the Bathurst constabulary will try just a little bit harder...