Friday, June 01, 2007

QUEBEC SECURITY STAFF AT THE NEW BRUNSWICK LEGISLATURE SHOULD HAVE SHOWN SOME RESPECT FOR DEAD SOLDIER!!!!


picture
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison
Yesterday morning while taking pictures of the event of the Deer in the Legislature.


IMG_8870



I decided to go on the ground to take a picture of the flag at half mast in memory of the soldier who got killed. I know the Quebec Security Staff were watching me on their video camera.



IMG_8866



They knew that I was taking a picture for my blog and should have respected the soldier’s death.

I was approached by this guy and in a very broken English he said - Don’t cross that line!!!!



IMG_8872_edited



I quickly went for my camera and said - What’s the problem???




IMG_8869_edited



He just turned around and left.



IMG_8873



There’s no doubt about it that he was a Quebecois.

I was told the Quebec Security staff assaulted a New Brunswicker a few weeks ago.

So? Dan Bussieres is sending Quebecers outside to do me harm?



IMG_8361



I was approached last year by a Commissionaire who told me in front of two Reporters that he wanted to do me bodily harm.

I should had him charge but I didn’t. This is very serious stuff and Dan Bussieres supports this style of violence against New Brunswickers.

If the Police charge me then they'll have to arrest the Commissionaire who wanted to do me great harm in a very harmfull way!!!
I just wish they would call the Fredericton Police and have me arrested so we can see the evidence in a court of law.

From what Stuart Jamieson told CBC Jacques Poitras yesterday?

I guess the Liberals are ready for a showdown in court. I will fight to clear my name. This could go on for years.

New Brunswick is the only place in Canada who convicts people without showing the evidence.

I’ll play their little game but I’m not going away.

Things are getting heated in the Legislature.

Deers are running all over the place and the staff are assaulting citizens.



IMG_8883IMG_8881



I’ll stay calm and will play the game but when will the day arrive these Quebecers assault me also?

That’s the question?

Quebecers shouldn’t be allowed to work in the People’s House.

There’s not one New Brunswicker working in L’Assemblee Nationale in Quebec.

If there was one New Brunswicker in there? There would be a revolution!!!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need the services of a Psychiatrist and a Psychologist before you cause damage. You are getting there and authorities must take notice.

Anonymous said...

Charles, they could disallow Quebecois from working in the legislature..... but that would be racist and an infringment of human rights.

That would be like them not allowing you there because you are un acadien

Anonymous said...

Chuck Man, ya gotta let it go. This is why you don't get respect as a journalist. It's bashing and belittling - this Dan guy otta charge you with defamation of character. He has a job to do and you take it all personal. you were banned for a reason Chcuk, think about it - HARASSMENT.

I see you all over downtown with your clipboard and a smoke - trying to look "professional". I was at a media launch and you were there in shorts and sneakers while the "journalists" were in business attire. I know clothes don't make the man, but they do project an image of professionalism.

Point Charles, focus on some good - not the negative always.

Anonymous said...

Watch out Charles next they will drag you out of your apartment on some fake warrent and dump you in the looney bin and pump you up full of drugs !! Its a good way to get someone contraversial out of thier way!

Anonymous said...

looks like a bunch of armature hit boys.
N.B is now just an extension of quebec
You better hope for Atlantica.
Far better the U.S than quebec
Wouldn't we like to know the deal mckenna made?

Anonymous said...

why can't a new brunswicker handle security at the "peoples house"

Anonymous said...

Wonder what infringment they call it when you can't even apply for a jod if you only speak english.huh?
The f-- off to the west infringement? and then whine for them to please come home "bill baily,won't you come home"

I been through it and I tell you ,the english, get out and stay,take the whole family. There is nothing here this side of the Ontario border for you anymore.
Here you are a nobody and thats the way it will stay.Believe it.
And you can thank mckenna the horse trader.

Anonymous said...

Charles,

It seems that you might be embellishing your stories. I happen to know the person who told you not to cross that line and for your information this person speaks perfectly good english and is actually from Miramichi, NB.

Also, if you go back through your pictures you will also notice that this individual is part of the Fredericton Police Force.

Anonymous said...

I should had him charge but I didn’t.

Charged? You're hilarious. Charged with what? After all of the threatening you do on this blog, you've got to be joking.

I'm praying for the day you get charged for taking photographs in private locations without people's permission. You did it again this week - going somewhere you had absolutely no business being. You barge into events uninvited, dressed like a slob, smoking cigarettes, wearing a hat indoors, showing no respect for anyone.

Anonymous said...

Looks like the liberals have hired someone to cut you down Mr. LeBlanc.
All the posts have the same Tenor.
Mr. Lord was a decent person.I mean in comparison to what we are going to see now.
WATCH YOU BACK!!

Unknown said...

Charlie, I've been reading your amusing ramblings from the UK, and have come to the conclusion that you really are a 'legend in your own mind'. You are what, here in the UK, they normally call 'mad as a box of frogs'.

Anonymous said...

UK,by golly,that sounds a long far away.

Is that the place half the people wanted hitler to rule over ?

No couldn't be.But if it was which half are you?

We actually think Charles is more like a fox,oh! haha,I guess you do to,attempting to shoot him down.haha

Anonymous said...

I`m a Quebecker and i`m live in NB as well

How many Acadians live and work in Quebec mainly in Montreal ? Likely more than you have expected.

Come on, what`s a stupid comment.

I`m in Moncton, soon i`ll move to Saint John and i`ll be proud of that as my only will is to be part of this province. I`m here to work as well as improve my english skill level. Yes, a Quebecker that wants to talk english. Anyway I point out the fact i`m tired to see Quebec-Bashing or Anti-Quebecois comments as well.


See you

Erick

Anonymous said...

Now Charles states "Quebec security staff at the New Brunswick legislature should have shown some respect for dead soldier". Yet Charles uses this very same soldier to further rant about his current favourite topic. Charles could have taken his picture of the flag from a dozen different places around the legislature but chose to do it in a place..(and in the presence of security staff) that he new full well was not allowed..(by him anyway). So who then was actually being disrespectfull? Who chose to use this sholdiers death for thier own benefit? Not the security staff thats for sure.

Anonymous said...

Well get used to it quebecer,cause it won't be changing any.

Got yourself a pretty good paying job eh?

And the other one a grant for a short story.

Sure while the NB boys either join the forces or move west.
Enjoy your special status,who knows when it will end.

Anonymous said...

Did you just try to make fun of someone for their broken English?

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

oui