Friday, June 01, 2007

STUART JAMIESON TOLD CBC THAT THE BAN WILL STAY!!!!


Pictures 381
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison
Pictures 382

Ohh Boy!!!!! This is the same guy who almost had a fist fight in the Legislature with Milt Sherrwood.

I'm not going to jump the gun on this issue but I guess the Liberals want me to go public with the reason I was ban in the first place.

I'll just wait till I get the letter telling me it's official that I'm ban for life then I'll go public.

It's going to get really dirty. It was told to me by Kelly Lamrock himself so therefore I have nothing to hide.

If the Liberals wants a China style of Government then it must be confronted.

It could be very interesting at their next Liberal Meeting in Edmunston in the fall.

Stay tuned!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

About time to learn. Rude and disrespectful behaviour towards others does not pay. It is not that you are a welfare bum or you claim to have ADHD, it is your ignorant and it is your grossly bad manners, which resulted in ban and that is the reason that people avoid you. I personally avoid downtown so that I do not have to put up with you. It is not only staff at the legislature but also members of the public felt harassed by you.

Anonymous said...

cry me a river!

Anonymous said...

If Mayor cares for downtown Fredericton and the merchants then he must ban you from downtown.

Anonymous said...

If rude and bad manners are the reason then they should just shut down the legislature because nobody would be allowed in. I think you may be overthinking your importance in the world if you are avoiding downtown to not deal with Charles.

Anonymous said...

"..overthinking your importance.." That is exactly Mr. Leblanc's problem. You hit the nail on the head right there.

I just avoid an annoying pest.

Anonymous said...

I hate most of what you say, but think the ban is bad policy.