Sunday, February 24, 2008

MEDIA IN FREDERICTON ALMOST TOOK A NERVOUS BREAKDOWN FRIDAY!!! WE DON'T NEED MORE CUTS IN THE MEDIA SUCH AS GLOBAL NEWS!!!!


IMG_8947
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison
IMG_6807


My God? These people were busy Friday. I don't know anything about these issue or events. I didn't take one single picture.

Get this???

1- There was a court case which a murderer case might be overturn.

2- The Government announce a news conference about Bernard Richard Recommendations.

3- A news conference at City Hall announcing money for a new E-Plex in Fredericton.

4- Shawn Graham Birthday!!!

I might have forgotten a few more?

Yes, we don't need cuts in the media such as Global News is going to do in March.



00042



Even a Blogger with ADHD couldn't have been in all those places.



100



I bet our local media enjoyed a nice relaxing drink Friday night.