Saturday, September 17, 2005

PAT ROBERTSON - CAN YOU IMAGINE THIS NUT IN NEW BRUNSWICK????

I just had a crazy taught!

Can you imagine this nut in New Brunswick?

pats

He’s very well known in the States.


He once prayed on television asking God to please take the lives of a few members of the Supreme Court.

Can you imagine this nut in New Brunswick?

pats

I can see him now - Please God! All I asked is you take two members from the P.C. Party so New Brunswickers can defeat this evil Government.

Please God have mercy on the citizens of this Province.

Please God takes into consideration the prescription drug problem in this part of the world.

Please think about our children who are force on Ritalin!

pats

Please God!!! All I asked is you take two lives with you Lord!

The cold winter is coming Lord and many people will die in their homes.

The list is huge Lord!!!

Please Lord! Act Lord!

Just take two away so we can bring back New Brunswick to a place or period that the Government will listen to the People!!!!

pats

Please Lord!!!! Just take two!!!

AMEN!!!!!

pats

Just for the record???? I never said this!

I’m just imagining if that nut Pat Robertson was located here in New Brunswick?..lol….I don't wish no harm on anyone in the P.C. Party!!!

9 comments:

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

I deleted my own post...wrote it too fast!!!!

Well? He just got two hung!!! Two P.C.'s are going to get married tonight. Joan and Wally!!!!I just got too much time in my hands...I'm going for a walk!!!...lol

Anonymous said...

You think Pat Robertson will really pray for the weak of this province. He will pray for Bernard Lord who is another jerk like him. Bird of the same feather fly together.

Anonymous said...

I'm not so sure that Pat Robertson is a nut for praying anything.....Let's leave it up to the Lord which prayer that he decides to answer......I think that you are going to far on this, one Charlie!!!

I can pray those same things for New Brunswick and I don't even have to be there.....

>>>>>>>Lord ----you hear "Charles" prayer list >>>>for New Brunswick.......answer these, please for the poor and the helpless...... for Charlie--and not for Pat, as he doesn't live there....and please >>>>>send your angels of help and mercy----thank-you !!!

Anonymous said...

I think that you are going a bit too far when you try to link Pat Robertson with the Progressive Conservative party of Canada. The Christian Right is Very strong in the United states because the Constitution of the United states was founded upon that of Christian Traditional Moral and Family Values. And as you may or, may not be aware, Most of the Christian voters in the United States are Evangelical christians, which means they promote and stand for the Founding Principles, and Integrety that the Founding fathers of their Nation beleived in, and even fought and died for. In Canada the Conservative party is a bit different whereas, we have not only the Evangelical Christian tradition, but also many of the Islamic and other world traditions that have come to this nation of ours and hold to traditional moral and family values. these groups also support the Conservative Party of Canada, but only as it supports and defends the true traditional and moral family vaalues that this Nation was founded upon.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

Hey Mike???? I believe that I was calling him a nut for asking God to kill some judges on the Supreme Court! Yes,,,he is a nut!!!!

Anonymous said...

Charlie, I think that something was taken out of context......Only the Lord knows for sure,,,,,,what was prayed!!!! ---by Pat or anyone...... I don't think that God is in the business of killing anybody.......I've read that ---that is the Devil's job!

http://www.bettybowers.com/nl_prayersquad.html

I seem to remember in your blog about a " tornado" or something to hit the Irvings?????????????????????
And what about a French Revolution, in your province.... Well, we're ready!!!!!
lol

Anonymous said...

This is how Jesus taught us to pray..."The Lord's prayer"

http://www.goldengirls03.org/Lords_Prayer.htm