Saturday, October 22, 2005

ARE THE IRVINGS AND ROGERS HAND IN HAND????

I just read this comment!!!!

Morninbg folks, just skimming through some of the latest comments....I for one warned everyone that Rogers couldn't put on anything half decsent as they can't even clean up their poor Cable service....T Young just keeps hopping from one thing to another, talk show host, then realestate, then PC', oh excuse me they didn't want him then off to the Liberal party, oh excuse me they didn't want him, back to realestate, now Rogers couldn't come up with anyone of substance so who is available, why its' Tom Young.....hahhahhaha....he used to get to the bottom of things, but when someone else (IRVING & ROGERS")is cracking the whip what else would you expect!!!

Charles here....Can someone please explain to me this picture????

a18

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Afternoon News with Tom Young isn't a call in show. It's a panel show that airs across the Maritimes. Thus it would be off if Tom Young invited commetns on a Saint John only issue.

Anonymous said...

Yes his topics are good but they are controlled and he does avoid the topics the average citizen would like to touch on. But he has choosen this format. I don't mind but I perfer CFBC. Tom Young likes a certain group and ordinary don't matter. He likes the Tax concession given to the Billionaires and let the people suffer.