Saturday, October 22, 2005

I'm sorry about that!!!

I received the email from a person who's been on my email list for 4 years so I quickly posted her email as a blog.

I left the building and went for a walk. I met a couple that I haven't seen in months. We chatted for a couple of hours.

Once I got home, the blog was full of emails telling me that it was a hoax. The Government will not pass legislation charging Canadians five cents for every email being sent.

But I also received a few private asking me to change back to the system that a person has to use a nick.

How come when someone used a nick or real name? Many will go on the attack? This is a blog for all New Brunswickers. Why can't we all be nice?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nick will not solve the problem. I see some with nicks who made the harshest remarks. It is evolving process and we have to learn to be respectul of each other's views. Also be sensitive and not post outlandish and bigoted views.

As far as hoax is concerned it is a well-known hoax over two years now. You should check out before posting something like that. It looks the person who sent you the e-mail did not know either. There was a website listed that you can always check against such hoax.