Tuesday, February 21, 2006

THANK GOD!!! THERE'S NO BOMBS IN NEW BRUNSWICK!!!!


Picture 085, originally uploaded by Oldmaison.

I arrived at the Legislature around noon today and this site quickly grabbed my attention.

There was a bag on the steps and nobody was around.


I look at every direction but saw no one in sight.

A man in his 50s came outside and I asked – Is this yours?

He told me that it wasn’t.

I grabbed the bag and the man quickly shouted - Hey? Don’t touch it!!!! It might be a boom???

I laughed and said - Hey? This is New New Brunswick!!! No one leaves bombs around.

I decided to take a closer picture. My God, it sure is nice to have a camera handy.

Picture 086

I got a little nervous once I saw the wires on the side of the bag.

Picture 088

I told the guy to go tell security of the strange bag.

While waiting for someone to come and pick up the suspicious package?

Mike Murphy walked by and I walked with the Moncton MLA to his vehicle.

Picture 090

I turned my head and a reporter came to picked up his belongings.

Picture 089

I learned afterwards, he got all excited once he saw Tanker Malley walking from the right hand side of the Legislature so with the news maker of the week standing on the front steps of the Legislature?

He quickly forgot about the package.

I was certain that the security camera would have caught this package before I came along.

Picture 087

Yes, we are sure lucky to be living in New Brunswick where our Legislature is free from bombs or violence.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Paranoid!