Thursday, March 30, 2006

BOY??? THIS IS FUNNY!!!! I WAS TAKING A PICTURE OF THE STREETS AND I GOT THIS ONE!!!!


Picture 027, originally uploaded by Oldmaison.

I was taking a picture of people sitting at tables outside.

Hours later, I was told by a woman that someone in a suit was taking down all the posters.

This evening while looking over some pictures? I noticed this guy taking the posters from the polls.

I didn't have a clue the guy was taking them down when I took the photo.

You got to watch those bloggers!!!...lol

Go inside to see the large photo I took!!!...lol

Picture 015

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

anyone know what the poster is about?
I can't tell.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

I believe it's a comedy act....they were all over downtown and this guy took them down.

Anonymous said...

Apparently putting posters on power poles is not allowed in Fredericton. People have been doing it for years but no one bothered to enforce the rules. Some complained to city hall recently about all those "unsightly" posters. Guess they decided to do something about it.

Anonymous said...

Saint John has poaters everywhere; they are enforcing the laww. It looks terrible. Saw someone taking it down but the same person put another up!

Anonymous said...

Excuse me,e I meant to say they DO NOT Enforce the law!

Anonymous said...

Look at the prices for advertising on radio or in the newspaper. This USED to be a free country. What's wrong with paper? People need to be able to get messages out and without the 'free' advertising then there really is no hope. Personally, I find such things quite interesting, without them, we have boring streets that are devoid of HUMAN interaction.

Anonymous said...

Get A life! It was a hoax for April Fool's Day and said that a certain band would be playing that was not true.

Anonymous said...

So what's wrong with April Fools jokes?

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

the joke was in Saint John not the Capital!!!