Thursday, March 30, 2006

IT'S ALL UP TO MINISTER MADELEINE DUBE NOW!!!!


Picture 035, originally uploaded by Oldmaison.

Ok…I had a very hyper day. It all started this morning when myself and Millie tried to figure out what to do with Lisa’s case?

The case worker from New Brunswick Family are not treating this individual in a proper manner so we have to go to step two!!!

I told Millie to write a letter and I will hand delivered the urgent message to the Minister of Family Service Madeleine Dube.

Millie came to my room in 20 minutes with the letter in hand.

Picture 014

It sure didn’t take long.

I bumped into Abel LeBlanc and we both walked towards the New Brunswick Legislature.

Picture 003

Once there, I handed the letter to the Commissionaire from Quebec but he told me that they’re not a post office so therefore he couldn’t deliver my mail to the Minister desk.

P1010076

Once outside, I noticed in the parking lot Joan MacAlpine-Stiles.

jmacalpine

She’s a Minister in the Lord Government so I confronted her and said - I feel like a sheriff!! Here’s your summon!!

bernard1000

She told me that she’ll handed the letter to Madeleine Dube.

As bad luck would have it? Around 20 minutes later, I noticed the Education Minister coming out from a Van.

We had a little chat about Lisa’s case.

Picture 006

She told me that she couldn’t phone Millie because of a confidently issue.

I wasn’t thinking straight so I agreed with her that it was up to the poor woman to speak on behalf of herself.

While walking home? I began to think that it was a too easy answer.

There must be something that can be done?

Picture 033

Then it hit me? Lisa has been condemned by family Services so therefore her self esteem is way down.

What about those people with huge mental problems?

They can’t speak for themselves so who can voice their concerns?

I went home and told Millie. I decided to walk into Brad Green office and asks for a paper that Lisa would sign giving Millie the right to speak with the Government officials on her behalf.

Lisa is not in good shape! She looks tired and weak!

She has a difficult time walking up the stairs a couple of times during the day.

Picture 031

This is a real sad case!!!

Lisa signed the papers.

Picture 011

Afterwards, I was once again on my way towards the Legislature to hunt down my Minister friend.

Once there, I handed the note to a bureaucrat which he promised me that he will hand over the paper to Madeleine Dube.

Picture 012

I told the guy – You better!!!! I’ll blog ya!!!...lol…

So? The Minster has both papers and all we need to do is wait for someone with a heart to call!!!

Tomorrow? We will call it – DAY 1!!!

The Minister has a very good heart so lets see what’s going to happen???

Picture 005

I hope that someone can call Millie so they can discuss Lisa's case.

e9

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Charlie, just a thank you for your help with the lady in fred., she is lucky to have you around. Hope you are well. Regards