Sunday, June 04, 2006

THE IRVINGS SHOULD BEEF UP THEIR SECURITY!!!


B5, originally uploaded by Oldmaison.

I was going to blog this issue a couple of days ago but I didn’t.

Too bad because it’s big news across Canada.

This is the reason that I tried to blog quickly on any issue.

Ever since Stephen Harper began to act like George Bush its only a matter of time till we’re attack by the terrorists.

I said it in the past and I will say it again!!!

Ever since 9-11 New Brunswick is the perfect spot for an attack.

We’re not known around the world therefore it would be the perfect area for an attack.

Point Lepreau and the Irving Oil Refinery in Saint John are easy target.

The Government should force the Irvings to beef out their security at the Refinery.

There’s no main gate at the front entrance therefore a huge truck full of explosives could easily ride down the hill and Bang!!!!

The whole City could be gone.

If we wish to be in Afghanistan with the U.S. then we must be ready.

Why wait till something awful happens before acting?

That’s right, I forgot!!!

We’re Canadian I guess?

Eh???

No comments: