Friday, July 21, 2006

MIKE IS STILL WITH MAURICE AT 114 BRUNSWICK STREET!!!


900, originally uploaded by Oldmaison.


It was nice to see my old friend again this evening,. Mike is still at 114 Brunswick Street.

He's the only tennant in the building. Maurice is the one who made me understand that roomers and boarders have no rights in New Brunswick.

One guy was force to sh@t in a garbage bag because Maurice told him that he wasn't allowed to use the washroom.

My Human Rights is pending so stay tune.

Will the New brunswick Human Rights Commission tell New Brunswickers that the poor can be force to sh@t in a garbage bag???

My God? I never the Commission for months? I really must be a very busy little blogger.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't understand why Mike is still living there, he must be a sucker for punishment, I guess. Maurice should be treated like he treated his roomers to see what it feels like. He'll never get ahead if that's what he thinks by living there. He's a bit of a nut anyways.

Anonymous said...

I use to feel sorry for Mike living in that house, but no longer. He could find another place to live but refuses to do so. He told me once that he waits till Maurice has his shower then goes into the bathroom while it's still warm, because Maurice doesn't turn up the heat. So I guess it will be another cold winter with no heat. What if Maurice doesn't shower for a month, then what? Just Maurice and Mike in that big old house freezing their buns off. What a life. How sad.