Friday, July 21, 2006

STEPHEN MACGILLIVRAY ON THE HUNT FOR THE PERFECT PICTURE!!


IMG_6104, originally uploaded by Oldmaison.

I bumped into this Irving Photographer < very nice guy > this afternoon.

He asked the Mother permission to take a picture of her daughter. He showed his I.D. Card.


IMG_6105


I should have cards to spread around the Province.

But in my case? I always say - Just go to google and write Charles Leblanc and you'll see the picture in there.

Stephen had to go by his editor, publisher and maybe the owner.

In my case as a blogger? I'm all there!!!!

IMG_6106

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a novel idea: a photographer actually asking permission to take a picture for publication.

The irony is obvious. See how it's done, Charlie? Maybe you can learn something.

Anonymous said...

If he asks permission then it will constitute good manners. Now that will be blasphemous for Charlie. Good manners are contrary to his religious teachings.

Anonymous said...

Charles does ask permission. Ever seen the looks on the faces? Do they look pissed off? Not at all, in fact they are all smiling. Speaking of good manners.....who raised you guys, drunken wolves?

Anonymous said...

You seem to know drunken wolves. So they must be your parents.

Anonymous said...

wolves who were raised by pigs that were descended from apes.

Spinks said...

Can I start an evolution discussion now? LOL

Anonymous said...

Yes, it is an evolving discussion. Very intellectual. Darwin must feel proud.