Thursday, August 24, 2006

FREDERICTON HAS IT FIRST WIRELESS BUSINESS IN CANADA????


IMG_8679
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
Fredericton is the first free wireless City in Canada < Fred-EZONE > and now the first wireless business on the streets.

These guys runs a business on the King Street. Not in a building BUT ON THE STREET!!!!!

They used a parking spot. They pay the meter but in its place is a couple of chairs and a desk!


IMG_8678


Strange eh? I taught that I was bad???..lol...

A couple of people complain to them because they couldn’t park their vehicle.

They told me that the cops never bothered them YET!!!!
So? There you have it! They first wireless business in Canada!!!!

What’s going to happen next in the Capital?

I wonder what they’re going to do when it rains?

I might add they put a different flag in every window of the countries who belongs to the United Nations.


IMG_8682


Maybe if they read this blog? They could explain more?

One of them told the other guy that I was Charles the blogger!!!!

This afternoon, I told a female that my name was Charles LeBlanc!

She said- The blogger???

Only one problem? She never visted my blog but she has heard that I was a known blogger. Words is spreading I guess?

Stay tuned for more on this issue.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what do they do? are they scared of getting hit by a car?