Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Big Tim against Little Tim!!! It's quite an act and I witness it for free!!!


IMG_1845
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
It’s not an easy task to be a single parent. Myself, I wouldn’t know but I get a kick out of Tim Smith’s situation in Saint John.

The man is a walking ADHD individual. He has around 20 things flying in his head all at once and he has to add some other issues of his daughter.

He saw him in action and I don’t know how he does it? It’s a game of wit between the little Tim and the older Tim. They both think the same and it’s funny to listen to them debate especially during school work time.

I should be charge for watching this act!!...lol...

At the end, all is done and over with. It’s a nice little hug and away to school she goes. The same act will be played during the evening!


IMG_1846



I will say that Tim is a very good single parent!

No comments: