Wednesday, November 08, 2006

So??? Word of my trial isn't spreading eh???..lol...


IMG_2016
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
I found this just too funny!!! I just have to blog this one.

I used to post a link of my site in this forum. Many people got angry and wanted me to stop.

Hey? Anyway to spread the word of the blog.

I made a lot of enemies and many people who comes in this blog just plain hate my guts.

I never met them but they don’t like me one bite.

For the first time in months, I made a stopover in this forum and found this post.

Some allow swearing in their forum.

Enjoy -

Posted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:25 pm Post subject: F@cking surreal...

So, for those of you who don't know, I'm in Regina right now, doing my journalism degree. Well, I am.

Anyway, our print professor had been talking about ethics, methods, ideas, etc about blogging.

At the end of class, he says "Oh yeah, I wanted to give you guys this" and passes around a hand out.

I read the title.

The title read: "Blogger's obstruction trial to test definition of journalist"

Oh shit, I thought.

The hand out was about CHARLES GODDAMN LEBLOG and his dumbass shit, and how after a future court date he may be unofficially considered a journalist. That f@cking kills me. I'm out of the loop from back home, so mabye all you guys are already up on this, but I guess he's going to trial over obstruction of justice during a demonstration.

I just wanted to share this, cause the last place I expected to hear the name of Charles Leblanc was in my f@cking print journalism class. Maybe I should drop out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What forum was that? I heartily encourage the writer to immediately drop out of journalism. That is definitely the last kind of journalist we need. Unfortunately when you look at who funds these schools and who owns the companies we are going to get more of them. Imagine being in journalism and not even bothering to try to develop a vocabulary. Pretty sad, but hopefully they'll stay in Regina.

Anonymous said...

Father Brien wouldn't like it if he read some of the stuff you took and printed off this blog, especially the GD word.
Charles LeBLOG, that's a good one, though.

Anonymous said...

I would assume Father Brien has the brains to know when Charles is quoting somebody, especially when he says he is (though again, source your material Charles). Unless Father Brien never leaves his church I'm sure he's heard far worse than that on a regular basis, he's a big boy now and I'm sure he knows how the real world operates.

Anonymous said...

LMAO at MARY LEBLANC.

I think Father Brien will forgive him from his sins.

cute though. charles leblog. You should legally change your family name to LeBlog. That would be one for the records.


Amen