Wednesday, November 08, 2006

DOUG TYLER TO LEAVE THE PREMIER'S OFFICE FRIDAY!!!


IMG_2140
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
I was sadden to hear that Doug Tyler will no longer be on Shawn Graham team!

This is a darn shame because he’s one of the best!!!

I first came across this guy during the Frank McKenna years. He’s a very nice guy.


IMG_2138



I might add that he smokes the brand that I like - Export A Light!!...lol..

Seriously, it’s very important that Shawn Graham surrounds himself with open minded people such as Doug Tyler.

This was one of the downfalls of Bernard Lord. He didn’t have open minded individuals around him.

This is the most important part of being Premier.

You have to show New Brunswickers that you’re open to the public such as my episode on CBC!


nb-charlesshawn


Bonne Chance Doug! You’re one of the best!!!


IMG_2139

No comments: