Wednesday, November 08, 2006

SURE WISH THIS ACTION WAS EXCEPTED 40 YEARS AGO!!!!


IMG_1947
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
IMG_1948


It’s a darn shame we never did this act 40 years ago?

I remember that I was so hyper as a child that I just couldn’t stand still in Church.

The only time that I enjoyed Church was when Le Groupe rythmé de Memramcook played on a Saturday evening in Memramcook.


IMG_9404


Beside that? I wasn’t interested whatsoever in the service.

At the end, I was the only kid that was allow not to attend Church!

These days it’s a total different ballgame! The parents bring coloring books or other toys to church so the kids wouldn’t be bored.

I just wish they would have had these actions 40 years ago! Ohh well.....C’est la vie!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

May I blog a story please.
I live in Saint John. Last night around 9:30 a vehicle hit a natural gas pipeline right near my apt. on Germain Street.
People on the block from King Street to Princess St. had to be evacuated. They put us in Buses but we never left the area? This was confusing to me.
If there had been an explosion we would have all died on the bus.
Enbridge Natural Gas was called in right away to repair the problem.
Later I was in touch with the Fire Safety Inspector.
He told me that yes there had been a danger here. Lucky everything got fixed.
I'm looking to move to Fredericton now.
I just don't want to live here any more.
I'll pulling up stakes here.
This city is just getting too dangerous with all the natural gas, and the things that are yet to come.
I don't know where to start, if anyone can tell me about any decent 2 bedrooms apt. in downtown Fredericton (near the hospital). I am in healthcare here and I feel I can get a transfer (maybe, hoping!!)
If not, I'll just live off my savings for awhile.
I'd rather be broke than be dead.
I don't know where to start, but I would gladly pay anyone if they would like to e-mail on this issue, my e-mail is
jkkbrittain@hotmail.com
thank you all .

Anonymous said...

yeah that was on the radio. Its something that has been happening for too long. They don't have any course of action for these types of incidents. I remember when a city worker ruptured a pipe on union street. One was broken on Westmorland road by canadian tire.
This is happening too much, and they don't care to have back up plans, or anything.
If you called the city about a broken gas line I bet you they would put you on hold.