Tuesday, January 02, 2007

9 DAYS LEFT - BERNARD RICHARD WAS THE FIRST ONE AT THE MEMORIAL LAST YEAR!!!!


Picture 090
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
Picture 091

Last year, myself and Tim Smith got a little surprise.

We showed up in front of the New Brunswick Legislature before sunrise.


We got ready to set up our little presentation in memory of the people who committed suicide because of the VLT’S.

It was very quiet.

There were nobody around.

Suddenly someone showed up to give Tim a helping hand.

It was Bernard Richard himself.

It was nice to see a bureaucrat supporting Tim Smith cause.

The question is this? How many bureaucrats would do this?

The answer is none because they would be afraid to lose their job.

I know this for a fact because during my protest in front of the Legislature?

I collected over 10,000 signatures and many bureaucrats told me - I support your cause 100% but I cannot sign your petition because I would lose my job.

That’s sad!!!

I wonder who many of our elected official will send flowers in memory of the dead this year?

Stay tuned!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bernard Richard is a good hearted man who's always doing good hearted things for the common folk and we desperately need more like him thats for shore.