Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Brian Kemp left the Irving paper one year ago today!!!


Charles 04_07_05 018
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
Brian Kemp was the editor of the letters to the editor of the Daily Gleaner.

He left without any warning for Toronto.

He was a really nice guy and he’s the one who got me started again to write letters to the editor.

I had stop writing but Brian encourage me to write and he printed them.

I always have to go with my gut feeling when I have the camera.

I was in a store last year around Christmas time and this guy came to me and said - Hello Charles! I get that all the time < feel like a politician >...lol.... and I just say - Hello!

This time around I asked - What’s your name?

It was Brian Kemp! I didn’t take a picture and he left the City one week later never to return.

Does someone know what Brian Kemp is up to these days?

Here’s a blog I wrote in the spring.

Just click below.


target="_blank">Charles
Blog




http://oldmaison.blogspot.com/2006/04/dave-williams-and-steve-benteau-were.html

No comments: