Thursday, February 22, 2007

SAINT JOHN POLICE FORCE -SHOULD COPS BE ALLOWED TO INVESTIGATE BAD COPS????


IMG_9174
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
IMG_9172



The story was on CBC television this evening and I made a little boo boo!!!

I was supposed to leave everything to my lawyer Harold Doherty.



IMG_4477



I felt that I was in debt towards CBC. <>

I must admit that I was very upset of what the Deputy Chief had to say?

I was going to walk into the New Brunswick Police Commission office and demand some answers???

I’m going to back off!!!

No more interviews OR blogs about this awful situation.

I’m leaving everything to the Iron Horse.

Moi???? NO BLOGGING!!! HAVE TO REMAIN QUIET????

Grrrrr......But if I wish to have Harold on my side?

I must follow his orders!!!

But I stand to ask one question?

Should cops investigate cops?????

That’s the only question???

Definitely STAY TUNED!!!...sighhhhh...grrrrrr....
-
You can watch the interview by clicking below and go at the 9-minute mark <>

target="_blank">Charles
Blog


Click on Watch CBC news at six! You have till 7:00pm Friday evening to listen to it.

Let me know what you think?

Enemies of this blog? Don’t bother!!!



IMG_5173

No comments: