Saturday, November 26, 2005

WE WELCOME A NEW MEMBER TO OUR TEAM!!!! COMPUTER WCIE!!!!!

A few months ago while walking in the Capital, I was approached by a individual.
pic3

He was a young student from U.N.B. and he has been following my Blog Site.


He really found the site educational.

After weeks of emails exchange, WCIE and I decided to make this young student part of the team.

WCIE is very occupied with his work.

It happens that we need someone who’s knowledgeable in computers to come to our rescue.

I don’t know the details of a blog.

I don’t dare to go in there because I could screw everything.

All I do is blog away and leave the problems to the professionals.

So we have WCIE, ARTIST WCIE, WCIE jr, Tim Smith and myself.

Today, we are joined by COMPUTER WCIE!

We couldn’t locate a name so I’ll give him that nick.

He’s good and that’s what we need.

A whiz in the computer field is a much needed step forward for this blog.

Welcome aboard COMPUTER WCIE and have fun.
Charles 04_07_05 036
This guy won’t be leaving any blogs or comments.

All he does is change a few image on the site and keep an eye open for troublemakers who comes in here to cause problems.

This blog seem to be getting better everyday.

Again, welcome aboard COMPUTER WCIE!!!!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE IN THE POLL ON THE FRONT BLOG. IT'S ON THE LEFT HAND SIDE!!!

8 comments:

Spinks said...

Troublemakers?! I'd better watch out. LOL.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

not you Spinks but I must admit that your time is indeed limited in this site because you are no longer value to us anymore. You just can't get the readers going like you used too???? You losing your touch Spinks????...lol

Anonymous said...

It may not be Spinks but it could be religious thing and now Police WCIE which is discouraging people to visit your site. No one likes to be spied on. You should have been happy that people were visiting your site.

Spinks said...

Yeah. LOL. They're either used to me or ignore me or a combination of both. Plus there's a few more rabble rousers than there were a few months ago. I'm old news. *sigh*

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

No one is spying on no one. If you check the counter. Press on it and once inside? You can see who's on line and the last 100 visitors. It's public kowledge. POLICE WCIE hepls me set up the blog with new ideas and pictures. Have you notice the changes? The poll will be updated more often with this individual around the blog.

Anonymous said...

Charles is only going to let Pro comments about his blog and liberals on this now.. how pathetic.

Anonymous said...

"..eye open for troublemakers who comes in here to cause problems." You listed as responsibility of the Police WCIE. That turns people off. It amounts to spying on visitors.

Anonymous said...

I wish your blog was a little easier to read the topics. I wish there weren't any pics on the front page because the topics get lost because you have to scroll down so far.