Saturday, December 03, 2005

GOD'S MINUTE!!

Slide84



THEN OUR MOUTH WAS FILLED WITH LAUGHTER, AND
OUR TONGUE WITH SINGING.
( PSALM 126:2 *NKJV )

Dear Charles,
We have received the following message from one of our
Sister's in Christ. I would like to share it with you now.
_____________________

Dear Pastor Allen,
Recently you shared some church Jingles and I shared them
with my Sunday School class and my Pastor then shared them
with the congregation. Then my Pastor Challenged my class
to come up with some more. So here they are:

God is like Ford,
He’s built Tough.

God is like Nike,
He just does it.

God is like Dodge,
He grabs life by the horns.

God is like State Farm,
He is always there.

God is like Lowes,
We can do it, God can help.

God is like Burger King,
He has it his way.

God is like J. C. Penny,
He’s all inside, ( your heart ).

God is like McDonald’s,
He’s lovin’ us!

God is like Duracell,
He’s trusted everywhere.

God is like Energizer,
He keeps us going.

God is like Gatorade,
He’s in YOU!

These Church Jingles were written by Mrs. Jenkins’ 4th,
5th, and 6th grade Sunday School class. I hope you have
enjoyed them, now have a great weekend. Amen.

With My Love & Prayers,
your servant Allen
[ Prayer Requests---Contact Us---Bible Study---*Donations* ]
[ Audio---Subscribe---Change of Address---Unsubscribe ]
at: http://www.godsminute.org
Apostle Paul Ministries, P O Box 55996, Hayward, CA 94545

No comments: