Saturday, March 18, 2006

A FAN OF MINE WHO READS MY COLUMN IN THE RIVER VALLEY NEWS!!!!


charlies pics 028, originally uploaded by Oldmaison.

I didn't know this guy but he knew me. He stopped me in Wal Mart to tell me that he loves my columns in the River Valley News.

Picture 316

I told the guy - If you think my columns are straight forward?

Picture 317

You should see my blog???

The poor guy didn't have a computer.

Yes, the River Valley News is not own by the Irvings! If it was??? I wouldn't have no own little column in that paper.

Charles 04_07_05 027

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Speaking of the RiverValley News I was asked the other day why you haven't been doing your column there in the last couple of issues?

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

I had a little run in with Dianne. I always tell people with great pride that I can write about any issues that I wish and Dianne will print it.

All this came to an end a few weeks ago when she denied my column of Elvy Robichaud.

She didn't agree in printing the column so the rest is history!!!

Anonymous said...

That was not a column - it was just a cruel and nasty way of trying to make Elvy Robichaud look bad, when in fact he is one of the best MLAs in NB. I could generally change one of Charle's column enough to make it enjoyable with something to say, but not this one. Nobody told him he could not write any more. It seems he is too busy blogging nonsense.
Diane

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

Diane is correct. She has never told me to stop writing my columns.

But I believe the column was ok....

You can read my column at

http://oldmaison.blogspot.com/2006/02/elvy-robichaud-is-gone-and-good.html

I don't believe it was that bad but once a column is denied? Well? I do get stubborn!!!

Just asks the telegraph irving journal!

I haven't wrote a letter to that paper in four years!

So? Was the column that bad???

or is Elvy the best MLA New Brunswick ever had???