Saturday, March 18, 2006

YOUNG JERKS DAY OF JUDGMENT WILL COME FOR THE CRIME THEY COMITTED IN THE FERNHILL CEMETERY!!!!


cemetery, originally uploaded by Oldmaison.

charlies pics 047

I always enjoy walking through cemeteries.

It just goes to show you how life is so short.

Here today and gone tomorrow.

I especially love the Fernhill cemetery.

Last week, I noticed a sight that was truly disgusting!

While walking in the cemetery, I took this picture asking - Where else is there a Jewish and another cemetery side by side?

We're showing the right example I guess!!!

charlies pics 041

Once in the entrance of the Fernhill cemetery, I noticed a terrible sight.

Many tombstones were knocked over. There must be over 100 of them!!!

I could tell by the age of the wood that it’s been there for a while.

charlies pics 048

I walked by the administration office and chatted with someone.

charlies pics 051

I was told that it happen in the summer of 2003. It was at the same time that I was protesting in my tent.

charlies pics 049

The sad part is that they need a new monument. The board of director decided that they will not pay for this.

charlies pics 052

It’s up to the Family members to cough up $500.00!!!

Question? What happens if it’s a tombstone from someone who’s totally forgotten by family members?

charlies pics 053

Is this ugly sight going to stay around forever?

The Fernhill Cemetery is one of the most beautiful cemetery in this Province but this ugly sight takes it away big times!!!!

charlies pics 047

To the young jerks who destroyed this peaceful area?

Well? We all have a day of judgment!!!!

charlies pics 054

Here's some more pictures!!!

charlies pics 050
charlies pics 047
charlies pics 045
charlies pics 044
charlies pics 043
charlies pics 042

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe each school should adopt a grave yard; this is so hard on families because it costs so much and the hurt is so deep.

Every community needs to try to change and educate the harm being done; I don't understand myself this type of behavior. Maybe they don't have a love one who has died. Most people are really hurting and hopefully the people are caught and have to fix the damage; hard labour is the only way.

Anonymous said...

I believe you are mistaken about "young jerks." The cemetery took the stones down so they wouldn't fall and break, or fall and hurt someone.

The board of directors is a group of mainly older men - they are the ones who brought the stones down, not "young jerks."

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

lol..you're funny...if that was the case? All of them would be drop down....

I asked the worker and he told me that it was indeed vandals.

It happen in the summer od 2003!!!!

Anonymous said...

Good idea a community projects with young people who need to give back to the community and have some self respect; they along with many adults who need to give back should get working and help to fix the problem. Instead we baby the youth and let them play game boy or watch TV.