Sunday, August 06, 2006

ARE THE IRVINGS AND THE SAINT JOHN POLICE FORCE WORKING HAND IN HAND AGAINST BLOGGERS????


IMG_6456, originally uploaded by Oldmaison.

irving3
police


I wonder why is the reason that no Irving reporter has investigate this issue?

1 - The Saint John police Force assaults a guy < two lumps on my head >

2- Puts him in jail for 4 hours.

3- While the blogger is in jail. The Police deletes all his pictures. < close to 100 >

4- Before he leave. The Sargeant says- YOU’RE A TROUBLEMAKER!!!

5- Charges are not drop.

6- New Brunswick legal Aid say - You’re on your own!!!

Seriously? Isn’t this a story worth covering? I think so...don’t you?????

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

No

Anonymous said...

yes

Spinks said...

In fairness, you've received a lot of coverage Charles, arguably more than Atlantica itself. Most court cases get zero media coverage so the fact that your still getting coverage at all for this says the media does hold an interest.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

Spinks? The Telegraph Journal did a fair job when I was banned from the Legislature.

They never wrote one word about me being arrested as a blogger at Atlantica.

Also, The Irving paper should be concern that the Saint John Police Force can grab you and throw you in jail and delete your pictures from your camera.

Spinks said...

Yeah that's true although they are covering the court case a little bit. I'm not sure Charles. News is a fickle thing and often in the eye of the beholder. I suspect plenty of media outlets are starting to look at blogs as competition too. Let's face it, I may not get my news from blogs but I spend a lot more time on them than watching the TV. The number of people who do that will continue to grow. The media owners know that too.

Thnaks for the link Charles, I think. LOL.

Anonymous said...

Maybe its not a conspiracy against bloggers...
Just you.

Anonymous said...

There are no other bloggers to worry about in NB, just Charles. I agree this is a story that deserves ongoing coverage.

Anonymous said...

Well, I say it doesn't.

And what I say , Goes

Anonymous said...

uh huh, riiight.