Sunday, August 06, 2006

CHARLES WILL WRITE A COMPLAINT TO BERNARD RICHARD NEXT WEEK!!!


STA_2913, originally uploaded by Oldmaison.

I will write up complaint with the Ombudsman Bernard Richard next week.

I want him to investigate the way that the police are arresting the poor and put them in court without a proper lawyer.

I guess that our legal Aid system is the worst in Canada!!

I want to know how many poor people were sentenced to jail time because New Brunswick Legal Aid said it wasn’t enough of an serious charge.

I strongly believe that the bureaucrats in Fredericton are behind this move because if you’re on probation and you break that little oath?

You land in jail!!!

I might add that you have a record anyway.

This is pure discrimination against the poor of this Province and Bernard Richard should investigate if proper procedure were followed to treat the poor like animals!!!

No comments: