Sunday, August 06, 2006

ERNEST ANGLEY KNOCKED ME OUT IN 1981!!!!


angley, originally uploaded by Oldmaison.

Yes, I was knocked out cold by Ernest Angley in 1981.

No joke.

satan


I always like watching him on television in the early 80s.

He would invite the audience on the stage and down they went after he hit them on the forehead.

He announce that he would come to Saint John.

I was working at the Shipyard on the evening shift.

I told my boss that I was going out for a few hours. I just had to see this guy.

Maybe he could stop me from smoking? Who knows?

He was at the Lord BeaverBrook Arena and I felt bad for a lot of the audience.

Many were carried in beds and wheelchairs. It gave me a sad feeling seeing these poor people.

Maybe he could help them regain their health? Who knows?

The place was pack.

Ernest Angley asked -

Does anyone out there wish to quit smoking?

Come forward!!!! Come on the stage!!!

Around 40 of us showed up.

He went into his shouting match just like he did on television.

But this time around? I wasn’t watching television.

I was face to face with the famous preacher.

One by one he hit the people on the forehead and one by one they drop right on the stage.

It was a little scary.

I said to myself - I won’t drop like the others.

He came to me and said - Satan escape!!!!


satan


Sure enough I landed right on the floor with the other people.

I arrived at work telling my boss that I had no urge to smoke.

This went on for a couple of days till Satan came back I guess?...lol

So? I believe these were actors on the stage but I wasn’t one and I drop right on the floor.

I wonder how he did it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It musn't have been a very good job Charles, you're still smoking. It's mind control and or the Power Of Suggestion that's all.