Thursday, September 07, 2006

Charles's Lawyer - CHARLES??? DID YOU TAKE YOUR RITALIN THIS MORNING???


lawyer
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
Pictures 055

Yesterday morning, my lawyer picked me up for my appearance in court in Saint John.

The first thing he said- Charles? Did you take your Ritalin this morning?..lol...

The lawyer has been following me during these last few years and I believe that he has been reading my blog a little too much because he’s afraid that my outspoken style will come out in court.

I told the lawyer - Listen??? I can be the best actor you ever saw in your life!!!

There’s a place to be radical and there’s a place to act like a gentleman.

I believe that I have proven this when I appeared on different radio talk shows during these past few months.

Once in Saint John, we parked the vehicle in the parking garbage and proceeded to court.

The lawyer is a big boy. He plays the part like a professional with his suit and briefcase.

He was all ready to concentrate on the issue in hand. He had Charles’s word that he would behave so everything is OK!!!

I guaranteed the guy that there was absolutely nothing to worry about my attitude in the court room.

I will act like a gentleman. We proceeded in the elevator for our trip to the third floor.

I was standing near the control buttons in the corner.

The elevator made a sudden stop on the second floor and this guy quickly walked in to push the control buttons.

Guess who it was? The Mayor of Saint John himself- Norm MacFarlane.

norm

I was surprised to come face to face with the Mayor and in a joking matter, I put my two hands gently around his neck.

Well? The Fredericton lawyer knowing who it was quickly dropped his briefcase on the floor of the elevator. I taught he was going to faint??..lol..

Minutes before, I told him that I was going to behave myself and there I was having my hands around the neck of the Mayor of Saint John....lol...

I have known Norm for years and it’s all in fun.

I quickly introduced him to my lawyer showing that there’s was nothing to fear.

I know sometime I think a situation is funny and sometime it’s not.

Hey, a person has to have some fun sometime...lol...

We went in court and the proceedings is once again delayed for another three weeks.

My God, this is taking a lot of time. I believe this issue was going to be thrown out of court but I guess not.

So really I got nothing to worry about but in our next trip to Saint John?

Maybe my lawyer will make certain that I take my Ritalin!!!!...lol.....

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha, This is hillarious,I love it.You are the envy of a lot of people everywhere.
But you know that.

Anonymous said...

By your own admission ' You are an Actor '

Great cover up, and front for your idiotic antics and attitude " the world and the way it should be, According To I Charles Leblanc.

Maybe your so-called concerns over ADHD are also an Act ?

My Dog is as crazy as a Nut Bar, but compared to you " He's A Real Brain "

Get a life and a job.

Anonymous said...

"parking garbage" that is interesting place to park the car. And who threw a pie on your lawyer's face.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

heyyy???? Don't bother to come back and read my non brainer blogs.....as for garbage??? Opppppssss I made a boo boo!!!!

Anonymous said...

You do not have the right to place your hands on another person's body without permission. Plain and simple. The mayor may be an acquaintance of yours but chances are he is like any other average person who DOESN'T like being grabbed even as a "joke" even by people they know. Yet again you proved to us that you have no sense of how to "act" human nor how to show respect for other people.

Anonymous said...

Amazing how jealous phds get of you

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

I believe that's the problem right there!!!

You touch a child? He/she will call 911!!!

So? What do you do?

You give them Ritalin!!!!

Anonymous said...

Go take some ritalin Charles, and Calm Down