Thursday, September 07, 2006

LARRY KENNEDY WILL BE RE-ELECTED!!!


STA_3009
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
Big Thumbs Up

Larry Kennedy is a Liberal MLA from the riding of Victoria-Tobique

He’s a doctor and I had a few run in with the guy on the issue of Ritalin.

In a very stern manner, he reminded me that he was a Doctor!!!

I quickly reminded the Liberal MLA that I have ADHD therefore I know exactly what I was talking about!!!

He told the education and Health standing Committee that he’s a Doctor and there shouldn’t be a study done on this issue.


Complaints thumbs down-784494


I believe he’s the guy I will have to battle with if Shawn Graham wins the Election?

I heard he’s well like in his riding and I presume that he’ll win. Larry Kennedy will be re-elected!!

Big Thumbs Up

No comments: