Wednesday, September 13, 2006

MY PREDICTIONS ON EACH CANDIDATES IS ALL DONE!!!!


protest
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
Ok....I’m all done with my predictions on each riding and I never counted the final verdict. I will do that tonight!!!

My God, it wasn’t an easy task. At the beginning, I would write a long winded opinion on the individual but I quickly notice that I was fighting against time.

This is just my opinion on each MLA!!!

If you care to read my views on your MLA? Just go to the top left hand side of this blog and go to the section- Search this blog and write the name of the person and you should find it!!! I’m glad this issue is over!!!

Now I can blog different issues of the election. Also go to the archives section and you’ll find all kinds of different blogs on all kinds of issues.

No comments: