Wednesday, September 13, 2006

SHAWN GRAHAM AND CHARLES LEBLANC COULD BE SITTING IN MONCTON NEXT TUESDAY MORNING???


IMG_9720
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
When it comes in buying a loto ticket? I always tried every trick in the book.

Let it be reminding me that I’m in a certain area without reason so if I got the extra bucks? I would by one.

I told this story to a lot of people but never in this blog.

In the late 80s, I landed in Waltham Mass < near Boston > looking for work. I stayed in that area for over one year.

I was an illegal immigrant so I didn’t bother buying a Lotto ticket.

The next thing I knew. I won 2.4. Million dollars!!!!

But there’s was only one problem? I didn’t buy a ticket and my numbers came up. I later found out that I would be allowed to collect the money!

Was I down? Sure I was but after thinking about it?

I would have return to Memramcook as a Millionaire and being a single person? Sure wouldn’t have taken me long to find a partner.

I would have said - You don’t love me because I’m a Millionaire do you?

No Honey? I love you because of you!! ...LOL....

After six months a divorce and I would have been surrounded by many so-call friends.

In my view? I wouldn’t be alive today!

I would love to win some money these days because it would make a great Blog!!!

I would love to know how many phoney bastards there is in this world???

People I haven’t seem in years looking for Charlie!!! I would in return tell them to go you know where?

My life turned out pretty good! I live in a rooming House and I’m happy!!

Oppppsss...got carried away with the flashbacks for a moment.

I noticed Shawn Graham bus on Queen Street so I went in Rick Miles headquarters and took a few pictures.

Shawn decided to go on the streets and I was surprised there were no reporters around.

He walked into a store and someone told him that the 6-49 was 22 Millions...

I said to myself - Hey? You never know???

I shouted at Shawn - Here’s 2 dollars and lets buy each a ticket and we’ll divide the cash!!!

I would have bought two sets with no tag.

He added the whole shot which came to 6 bucks! He gave me the tickets and said that he trusted me with the numbers.

So? Maybe next Tuesday morning Shawn Graham will not be in the Capital to accept his new job as Premier of New Brunswick?

Maybe Charles and Shawn will be side by side in Moncton collecting the Big one???...lol....

Stranger things has happen and you people say that I’m making up these stories???...Never a dull moment in the Capital!!!!

1 comment:

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

Well....enough for that idea....We didn't get one number right in the 6-49!

Atlantic 6-49- ONE number

Tag- nothing!!!

This is the last time I try lady luck with a politician!!...lol