Saturday, September 02, 2006

SHAWN GRAHAM WILL BE RE-ELECTED!!!


STD_0189
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
Complaints thumbs down-784494
Big Thumbs Up


Shawn Graham is the Liberal Leader and a guy you can talk to on the street.

I must admit that I’m disappointed with the liberal leader in the Legislature during the last few months especially the episode of the Rock Quarry in Memramcook.

I expected the Liberal to fight that awful discriminatory decision by Trevor Holder to overrule the planning committee in the Valley.

I must add that I wasn’t too impress that he agreed that I should be ban from the Legislature.


IMG_8052


I was going to crucify the guy but he promised me that a study will be done on the issue of Ritalin if the Liberals gets in power.


IMG_6734


I had to think of the kids so I back down.

He’ll be re-elected in the riding of Kent but he’s receiving a thumb down for not speaking out of the banning of this blogger for life from the Legislature.


Complaints thumbs down-784494
Big Thumbs Up

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Grahams and Irvings go way back, but more than that, don't expect a major party to go against an Irving interest, they simply have too much power. As for the legislature, we know that the liberals were quite happy you and Tim pounded the pavement for them, but you guys are activists, not party members. The ideal party member is the person whose family always was a member of a party-like a religion. So good liberal members can stand up and espouse conservative policies without skipping a beat-without even stopping to think about it. So long as politics is done this way, the country will be a second rate democracy.

Anonymous said...

For once accept some responsibility for your own actions. You were a nuisance and menace to legislative staff, MLAs and visitors. They had to do something because you ignored their warnings to behave. You were as usual out of control. There was too much going on in the legislature and there was no place for your constant disruptions.

Blogger Charles LeBlanc said...

One last time!!!!

I have never been warn once about my attitude.

Don't worry!!! This is so from over.

It's a chess game and I'll play.

I learned a few things about this ban.

I'm just waiting for my time.

Stay tuned....