Saturday, February 24, 2007

ALL OF MY FIVE ADHD BRAINS WERE TINGLING!!!!!!


spider_man_ink
Originally uploaded by Oldmaison.
It was 10:30pm on a Friday night and it was cold.

I took a shortcut through the Loyalist Cemetery in Fredericton.

I quickly noticed a very strange site.

Two individuals sitting down in the middle of the snowy cemetery.

Being Charles and curious?

I stood by them and looked towards the same direction. I tried to locate what they were looking at?

Then I noticed it was two young girls.

One of them asked me - Do you have some change?

I told them that I was broke.

The young girl continued asking for five dollars???

I reminded the girls that I was on Welfare so therefore I'm broke!!! < which I am!!! > I got no money!!!

I knew that I had to change the subject so I asked - Can I take your picture? I’m a blogger!!! Do you know what a blogger is?

I took this photo and I wondered what they were sitting on that kept them from falling down???

I quickly realized - OH MY GOD? THEY BOTH HAVE A ALUMINUM BASEBALL BAT!!!!



IMG_9209



All of my five ADHD brains were tingling BIG TIME!

I don’t believe they were looking for a baseball game at 10:30pm on a cold night in the month of December???

I quickly went on the other side and took another photo working my way out of this could be a nasty situation.



IMG_9210



Especially when I noticed one the girls whispering to the other.

Maybe they said - Hey? That guy has an expensive camera??? We could get a few bucks for that one?

I had to move fast. I walked away and I did like Sgt. John Parks from the Saint John Police Force.



IMG_2001



I walked with my eyes behind my head while shouting at the girls- Just go to Google and write Charles LeBlanc.

Your pictures will be there.

I had my recorder and listening to my music.

Once outside the park, one of the girls shouted - Hey??? Come back here for a minute! We want to talk to ya!!!

I told the girls to come out and meet me right here.

Sorry the girls insisted that I go back inside the dark cemetery and chat with them.

I shouted - I got to go somewhere but I’ll be back.

The girl replied - Ok . . . We’ll be waiting!!!

Well? I hope the girls are not still waiting because it’ll be a cold day in Hell that I meet with two girls carrying each a aluminum baseball bat with sunglasses in a dark cemetery!!!...lol

Yes, I believe that I learned a valuable lesson.

From they day on? I don’t believe that I’m going to stop and asked questions in dark places.

This curiosity of mine could have gotten me killed. ..lol...

Just for the record? Maybe they were just two nice girls enjoying a night out with baseball bats???


IMG_9210



But the situation just wasn’t right.

I don’t know about you and I found this story funny....lol

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

does Dan Bussieres have any daughters?

Anonymous said...

I doubt girls are that stupid that they would let you take their picture before robbing you...unless of course they knew they were going to take the camera too (but why wait til you leave and ask you to come back?) I'd guess it was for protection, but you never know. Maybe they'll come here and say.

Kira said...

i can understand why two girls hanging out in a graveyard alone late at night might want to carry a baseball bat lol! Some creep might come along ha ha!

....either that or the Irvings might be trying to assassinate you?

Kira said...

ps: why do you have five brains?

Anonymous said...

if they were going to hit you there would be no blog today. you would have been in the hospital.my guess is they were carrying these bats incase they needed to defend themselves.they were playing with you and you fell for it charles.haha whoops.