Thursday, July 14, 2005

THE IRVINGS TO HIRE AMERICANS TO RUN GREEN HOUSE PLANT?????

CHRIS4
CHRIS3

I hear that no one in New Brunswick was good enough to run the new proposed Irving Green Industrial Park at the former Dry Dock property.

From what my sources are telling me?

film8

Apparently JD has gone Stateside to Toledo Ohio and hired a gentleman by the name of Richard Powers to run it for him. You mean we need Americans to run our industries? Excuse me? What's wrong with this picture anyway!

I do not recall seeing an advertisement seeking a manager in the local paper. Did you?? Of course, I don't read their papers. I glanced through it at the Library.

Perhaps WICE could set up a web corner dedicated to identifying all the new Brains of the Irving Empire! I bet that not many are from New Brunswick. We just get the peon jobs!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DEAR MR. ZED:

i AM A CONCERNED CITIZEN WHO SUPPORTS THE REFURBISHEMENT OF POINT
LEAPREA.....I THINK YOUR LIBERAL GOVERNMENT HAS LET ALL THE CITIZENS
DOWN IN
THE CITY OF SAINT JOHN, AND THE PROVINCE OF NEW BRUNSWICK.....WE AS
CITIZENS
WILL BE ASKED TO FOOT THE BILL IN HIGHER TAXES, AND HIGHER FUEL AND
ENERGY
COSTS...AND ALSO, THE POSSIBLILITY OF 700 WORKERS BEING PUT OUT OF
JOBS AND
LEAVING THE CITY.......I FOR ONE, WILL BE SUPPORTING A "FALL" OF THE
FEDERAL LIBERAL GOVERNMENT AND ALL NEW BRUNSWICK MPS' AS THEY HAVE NOT
SPOKEN UP AND LOBBIED ENOUGH FOR THE CITIZENS WHO ELECTED THEM!!!

THANK YOU...

MJ HASTINGS